CONFINEMENT COMBO Huiji Waist Tonic + 2 Box Fatt Choy Tea (10s) + FREE DELIVERY
USE C20 FOR PROMO CODE FREE DELIVERY
HUIJI WAIST TONIC (700ml)
Singapore Award Winning Confinement Tonic - Huiji Waist Tonic. Trusted by many mummies since 1992.
A Must-Have tonic for confinement and breast-feeding mothers, with more than 30 years of history in helping mummies to alleviate back pain and boost energy level effectively. It also helps to build vitality and improves blood circulation while all moms suffer significant blood loss during the give birth.
Huiji’s Confinement Combo Health Benefits:
Huiji Waist Tonic’s Health Benefit & Ingredients:
Alleviate aches in the waist and knees.
Nourish vital energy for confinement mothers.
Improve blood circulation, relieve cold hands and feet.
Strengthen your body and waist.
Nourish “Yin” and Blood.
Strengthen the tendons and bones.
Invigorate the spleen and stomach.
Darken the hair.
Fatt Choy Tea’s Health Benefit & Ingredients:
Enrich and replenish blood
Keep body warm
Revitalise overall body and health wellness
1) Is Huiji Waist Tonic suitable for children to consume?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic is suitable for children aged 7 and above. It contains no alcohol and added sugar. It helps to enhance children concentration and energy level. Recommended dosage for children is 10ml twice a day.
2) Can breastfeeding women consume Huiji Waist Tonic?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic is suitable for breastfeeding mums, as it contains no alcohol and added sugar. Recommend dosage up is to 30ml twice a day. Able to start consuming after 3rd week of delivery.
3) Is Huiji Waist Tonic suitable for Vegetarian?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic is vegetarian and alcohol free. Made only with 100% natural quality herbs.
4) Can I drink Huiji waist tonic during Pregnancy?
Huiji Waist Tonic is not suitable during pregnancy. Advise to check with physician before consumption.
5) How many times should I drink Huiji Waist Tonic in a day? When is the best time to consume Huiji Waist Tonic?
It is recommended to drink 2 times a day and 20ml each time. Can be consumed anytime during the day but is best consumed once in the morning and another before bedtime.
6) Do I need to drink water with Huiji Waist Tonic?
Water is not required when you consume Huiji Waist Tonic.
7) Can I still consume Huiji Waist Tonic if I’m on medication?
Yes, however please only consume the waist tonic after 2 hours interval.
8) Can I still consume Huiji Waist tonic during my menstrual cycle?
We recommend pausing consuming the waist tonic 3 days prior to your period as it contains Dang Gui and Cordyceps, which can increase your blood flow.
9) Can I consume Huiji Waist Tonic on empty stomach?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic can be consumed on empty stomach.
10) Is Huiji Waist Tonic suitable for people who are diabetic?
Yes, diabetic patients can consume Huiji Waist Tonic as well as it contains no sugar. However it is advisable that you check with your doctor before consumption.
11) Is Huiji Waist tonic only for woman?
Huiji Waist Tonic is suitable for both man and woman, for the old and young aged 7 and above. Recommended dosage 20ml twice a day, but half for children at 10ml twice a day.
12) Can someone with high blood pressure consume Huiji waist Tonic?
Yes. Patients with high blood pressure can consume Huiji Waist Tonic. Advise to check with your doctor before consumption.
13) Can I drink Huiji Waist Tonic after my caesarean/delivery?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic is highly recommended to confinement mums. It helps with blood circulation and as well as increasing overall vitality and energy! It has essential herbs that aids in recovering from childbirth! Recommended to start consuming the tonic 2 weeks after delivery.
14) Will Huiji Waist Tonic darkens my wound?
No, Huiji waist tonic does not darken wounds or skin.
15) Can Huiji Waist Tonic be kept in the refrigerator?
Yes, Huiji Waist Tonic can be kept in the fridge.
16) Can I still consume Huiji Waist Tonic after the expiry date?
We do not recommend consuming the tonic after the expiry date.