Huiji Red Dates Wolfberry Chicken
Created Date: 18 May
- Chicken thighs (cut) - 750 g
- Huiji Waist Tonic - 3 cups
- Red date (stone) - 12 nos
- Wolfberry (soaked) - 2 tbsp
- Black fungus (soaked, cut) - 10 g
- Old ginger (shredded) - 50 g
- Water - 1 cup
- Sesame oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Wash and cut chicken thighs, drain off water.
- Heat up wok, add sesame oil and ginger, add chicken and fry until fragrant.
- Add black fungus, red date, wolfberry, salt and fry evenly.
- Add water and cook chicken.