- Pork Liver (Sliced) 400 g
- Tapioca Starch 4 tbsp
- Oil (For frying) 200 ml
- Coriander 2 stalks (Cut into sections)
- Huiji Waist Tonic 1 cup
- Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp
- Chicken Powder ‘/2 tbsp
- Sesame Oil 1 tsp
- Pepper Some
- Black Vinegar 1 tsp
- Wash the pork liver clean and cut into slices.
- Pour in seasoning ingredients, mix well and marinate for 30mins.
- Add Tapioca starch and mix well with pork liver. Fry in cooking oil till golden brown and it is done and ready to be enjoyed!
- Finally, garnish with coriander.