Serve 2-3 pax
- One can of Abalone with Abalone stock
- 30ml Huiji Waist Tonic
- 1 rice Cup of Short grain rice( Japanese rice)
- 800ml to 1000ml water
- 1 Tbsp Abalone sauce.
- Wash and drain rice, keep in freezer overnight.
- Cut Abalone to small dice size. Keep some slices to serve and garnish.
- Add 200ml water , rice and diced Abalone bring to boil.
- Add whole can of Abalone broth from the can and 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- Add another 200ml water with 30ml Huiji Waist Tonic.
- Lower heat to simmering and keep stirring in between.
- Keep adding water portion by portion until the rice broke up and turned into starchy porridge