- 500g Grouper thick slices (pre-blanched)
- 40ml Huiji Waist Tonic
- 1 litre Chicken Broth
- 15g Solomonseal Rhizome (Yu-Zhu)
- 2pcs Dried Shitake Mushrooms
- 1pc Hedgehog Mushroom
- Salt Some
- Wash and cut the grouper fish to fairly big pieces, trim off excess fat and pre-blanched in boiling water for 1 minute. Pre-soak Hedgehog mushroom in warm water and cut into quarters, drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Prepare a double boiler. Bring sufficient water to a boil.
- Add 1 litre of the hot chicken broth into double steam pot together with all the herbs, Shrooms and fish pieces. Drizzle in 2 cups of Huiji Waist Tonic.
- Steam for 1 hour, on medium heat.
- Add some salt to taste, dish out into bowls and serve hot.