- Chicken thigh meat – 1kg (deboned)
- Aged ginger – 300g
- Cloud ear fungus – 30g (soaked and cut into small pieces)
- Huiji Waist Tonic – 300ml
- Sesame oil – 100g
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Water – 150ml
- Wash and clean chicken thigh. Strain and cut chicken thigh into pieces.
- Wash and clean aged ginger. Remove skin and chop finely.
- Soak cloud ear fungus in water for about 20 minutes till soften. Remove from bowl and clean the soaked fungus. Then cut into small pieces or strips.
- Heat wok with sesame oil. Add the ginger and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir continuously until the meat turns opaque, then add the fungus and salt, stir to combine well.
- Add water into the wok and cook about 15-20 minutes.
- Lastly, add Huiji waist tonic. Bring to a boil and it’s ready to serve.