- Prawn (De-shelled and de-veined) 600 g
- Garlic (Minced) 1 tbsp
- Ginger (Minced) ½ tbsp
- Scallions (Sliced) 2 stalks
- Coriander (Cut into sections)
- 1 stalk
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Huiji Waist Tonic 1 cup
- Huiji Honey 1 tbsp
- Black Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Sesame Oil 1 tbsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- Wash the prawns clean, de-shell and de-vein, pat dry.
- In a hot pan, heat oil and try prawns till cooked.
- In hot oil, fry garlic, ginger till fragrant, then add in prawns and fry well.
- Add seasoning ingredients and fry till fragrant, then mix in scallions and it is ready.
- Garnish with coriander before serving.