- Brocolli 500 g
- Kai Lan leaves (shredded) 80g
- Minced meat l00g
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Dried shrimp (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Turbidity 3 tbsp
- Huiji Waist Tonic 2 tbsp
- Red chili (shredded) 2 pcs
- Sesame oil 2 tsp
- Chicken stock powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Water 80 ml
- Water 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 / 2 tsp
- Shred Kai Lan leaves, use hot oil to fry till crispy before draining the oil.
- Blanch brocolli, remove and place in plate.
- Use oil to fry garlic, shrimp and add in minced meat and fry in Multi-cooker till fragrant.
- Add in Huiji waist tonic and seasonings to fry before thickening,
- Lastly, place minced meat on kai lan and add on shredded kai Ian.
- Garnish with red chili.