- Chicken drumstick: 370g
- Sesame oil: 18g
- Garlic cloves: 5pcs
- Sliced ginger: 5pcs
- Thai Basil Leaves: 1 handful
- Red chili (Julienne): 1 tbsp
- Dark soy sauce: 1 tsp
- Shao Xing Hua Tiao wine: 40g
- Rock sugar: 15g
- Huiji Waist Tonic: 10ml
- Heat up the pan with oil. Add in ginger and garlic.
- When the oil starts to bubble, add in the chicken drumsticks.
- Fry the chicken till brown.
- Once brown, add the seasonings in.
- Mix the ingredients together and cover the pan to simmer for 1 minute.
- Then, add in the basil leaves and red chilli.
- Cook till the sauce thickens and remove from heat.