- Chicken stock: 200ml
- Baby Abalone: 5 pcs
- Dried scallop (soaked): 85g
- Japanese flower mushrooms (Soaked): 5 pcs
- Chicken leg: 400g
- Wolfberries: 3g
- Coriander: 10g
- Water: 200ml
- Huiji Waist Tonic: 35ml
- Long Cabbage (Blanched): 400g
- Soak dried scallop in water for 1 hour.
- Cut the steam of the Japanese flower mushroom off and soak in hot water. Retain its liquid.
- Then, place the blanched long cabbage into a bowl to form a base before adding the baby abalone, dried scallops and chicken.
- In another smaller pot, prepare the broth by adding Huiji Waist tonic, water and chicken stock.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then, bring the bowl into the steamer and pour the broth over.
- Sprinkle the wolf berries and Chinese wine over and boil for 45 minutes.
*Recipe by Colleen Teo