Huiji Golden Silver Egg
Created Date: 18 May
Century eggs 2 pcs
Salted eggs 2 pcs
‘Khaw Kee’ 300g
Chicken bones 300g
Huiji Waist Tonic 60 ml
- Wash the ‘Khaw Kee’, and then soak it in hot water.
- Cook the century eggs and salted eggs, after removing the shells cut them into pieces.
- Scald chicken bones with boiling water and then put them in the pot. Add 3 cups of water into the pot then cook for 30 minutes under medium heat.
- After that, take the chicken bones out and put the ‘Khaw Kee’ into the soup and cook.
- Take the ‘Khaw Kee’ out then add it to the century eggs and salted eggs.
- Then pour the soup and Huiji Waist Tonic on the Century eggs and salted eggs.