- Scallops: 10 pcs
- Tang Hoon (soaked): 30g
- Sweet radish: 20g
- Ginger: 2 slices
- Garlic (Minced): 2 pcs
- Light soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Oyster sauce: 1 tbsp
- Water: 100ml
- Huiji Waist Tonic: 1 cup
- Heat up the pan and sautéed the minced garlic and ginger till fragrant.
- Prepare the seasoning sauce. Add in the sweet radish, oyster sauce, light soya sauce, water, and Huiji Waist Tonic.
- Fry for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Arrange the scallops onto a bed of Tang Hoon in a steaming plate.
- Spoon the sweet radish onto the scallops.
- Pour the seasoning sauce over the scallops and Tang Hoon.
- Steam for about 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with wolfberries and serve it hot.
*Recipe by Tay Ai Whey