by Chef Anna Phua
Salmon – 100g*2 pcs
Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients:
- Japanese soy sauce – 2tbsp
- Huiji honey – 1tbsp
- Mirin – 1tbsp
- Sake – 1/2tbsp
- Huiji Waist Tonic – 1tbsp
*Mix the ingredients above.
Garnish: Assorted Salad
- Wash salmon and drain. Then mix Teriyaki sauce and season for 30 minutes or leave overnight.
- Turn the oven to 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Put the seasoned salmon into oven and grill for 5-8 minutes ( turn to the other side after the first half is cooked).
High-fibre Barley Brown Rice Ingredients (3-4 Servings)
- Japanese barley – 100g
- Organic brown rice – 200g
- Water – 500ml
Fry black Sesame salt
- Rinse the brown rice twice and soak for 2 hours and drain.
- Soak the barley (no need to wash) with 200ml of water for 30 minutes and set aside (don’t filter).
- Put (1) brown rice and (2) barley with soaking water into rice cooker. Add another 300ml water and boil till cooked. Use chopstick to stir well. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve rice with sprinkle sesame salt. Add a piece of salmon with salad vegetables and serve.