- Dried Longan: 30g
- Wolfberries: 10g
- Water: 580ml
- Konnyaku Jelly Powder: 6g
- Caster/brown sugar: 60g
- Huiji Waist Tonic: 2 tbsp
- Mix the konnyaku jelly powder with sugar in a bowl.
- In a pot, bring the dried longans, wolfberries, and water to boil.
- Gradually add in the konnyaku jelly and sugar mixture.
- Stir until the jelly powder is completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and stir in Huiji Waist Tonic.
- Pour the jelly mixture into moulds and let it cool before storing in the fridge for chilling.
- Remove from mould and served chilled.
*Recipe by Kitty Katherine Goh